We are excited to announce an addition to our aircraft fleet! On its way to us from Akron, Ohio, as you read this, is a 1974 180hp converted Cessna 172M, tail number N10446. This aircraft is older, however, its hours are extremely low and its upgrades bring it to the same caliber you would expect in renting an aircraft from Great Basin Aviation.
Here are some of its advanced avionics features:
- Garmin GTN750 - Touch-screen Nav/Com GPS
- GTX 45 ADSB in & out transponder
- GMA 350c - audio panel with Bluetooth
- Flight Stream 510 - ability to transfer ForeFlight and Garmin Pilot flight plans to panel through Bluetooth connection
- AspenPro 100 PFD/MFD
- TKM300 Digital Nav/Com radio
The exterior is in great shape with new paint. The interior of the plane is also in great shape but does reflect the color/material reminiscent of 1974. We will continue to upgrade the plane in regard to the interior (seats, door panels, etc.) and outside vinyl striping in the next coming weeks.
If you are a current student/renter, this aircraft is in Flight Schedule Pro and available for instruction/rental starting 3/13. Call for rental prices.
All posts are either written by Great Basin Aviation's owners Denny and Jenn Prins, or shared articles from other aviation sites. Source will be referenced in post.